① First thing you should do: book the elevator! Call the management office as earlier as possible to ensure a smooth moving.
② Here is a list of items you need to provide before meeting for key exchange:
- Tenant Insurance Letter: showing sufficient coverage amount.
- Hydro Transfer Proof, this can be done online: https://ss.torontohydro.com/sites/css/mimo/pages/newrequest.aspx?new=1
- Gas Transfer Proof, this can be done online: https://www.enbridgegas.com/homes/start-stop-move/moving/newaccountentry.aspx
③ Meeting at the property for key exchange, please bring with you:
- _____ Post dated cheques: payable to your Landlord, and due on the 1st day of each month, starting 1st Jan 2018.
- Key Deposit: ________
④ While you are at the property, check carefully:
- All appliances: make sure they are in good working order.
- All Keys and fobs: including mail box key, locker key, garage remote control, if any.
- Temperature Control Thermostat, Smoke / Carbon Monoxide Detector works well
- Hot & Cold water, plumbing no leaking, no clog.